Thursday, January 7, 2010

This path that leads us...

Ive been playing drums now for 10 years.
I went on to play in three different bands over the course of 7 years, recording in the studio 5 times, and playing with some of my favorite bands.
I picked up playing the guitar and piano and started writing my own music.
I love music, its my calm to the storm, it gets my mind working, makes me productive and creative. Sometimes its exactly what I need, and I can't go a day without rediscoving what I love about a good song. The way a song travels along a path, the chord progressions, the melodic lines, the changes that may throw you off, or the thought put in the lyrics.

I am now in no band. I lost most of the instruments I used to use to different circumstances. I live in a small apartment with no way to play.

I have no musical outlet...and without it I miss it, and realize it's somthing that I really want back.

No comments:

Post a Comment