Saturday, August 6, 2011

Many Exciting Turns Of Events

Here is a new quick photo update. Its been a while, but its ok, because I've been busy.

I have an online store up and running with a handful of my photographs for sale. Please check it out and tell your friends, I may have more photos up on the store soon. The website is HERE

You can also follow me now on Twitter : JWhismanPhoto

A Facebook page will be up and running soon as well so get excited people.

Until then enjoy these photographs from the Adirondacks, the Gifford Zoo, and Liverpool's Canine Carnival (and believe it or not, the snake pictures were from the Canine Carnival and not the zoo!)

twoflowers2

snake2

snake4

parrot1

dog1

dog2

elephant

dock

adirondacks2

Remember you can always take a look at these pictures on Flickr too: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment